We specialize in private safaris, and can accommodate your group needs
Misele Safaris are defaulted as private safaris, meaning the traveler(s) gets to choose arrival and departure dates, and will travel independently from other groups that Misele Safaris may be hosting.
Shared safaris are offered upon request. We will match travelers as best as possible depending on schedules, interests and travel style. However shared safaris are not always available. Opt for a shared safari by contacting us with your preference.
Shared Safari Advantages and Potential Limitations
Advantages of a shared safari:
- Can decrease prices dramatically especially for 1 person, 2 person, or 3 person safaris.
- Great opportunity to meet other people from around the world. (Sometimes lifelong friends.)
- All parties involved in a shared safari will have separate rooms and have the benefit of good company during meals.
Potential limitations of a shared safari:
- Will only work on certain dates that all parties can agree to.
- Not private. You may be traveling in a convoy, or in the same vehicle with others.
Organization and business groups
Organizations and businesses can enjoy full service safaris and Kilimanjaro treks to improve teamwork, bonding, and create memorable adventures. Misele Safaris offers an unparalleled experience in group safaris and treks and will be happy to work with your organization or business to create a custom safari to fit your groups’ interests and adventure level.
Organization and business safaris highlights:
- Private pick up to and from the airport
- Private group and custom safaris
- Safari vehicles can comfortably accommodate large groups
- Special group rates are available from groups of 8 and above
- Private and exclusive dining is available upon request
- Wireless internet and printing available if needed
- We can help organize and acommodate for special group activities in advance
- Organize for special events, including meetings, receptions, media related events
Organization and business Kilimanjaro trekking highlights:
- Private and custom treks
- Professional guides are available for assisting in special group activities
- Upgraded camping equipment
- Pre-trip preparation training and packet provided
- Meals are specially prepared for high altitude energy diets
- Medic is available to climb with group upon request
Safari marathon and Kilimanjaro marathon
The annual safari marathon (August – September), Kilimanjaro marathon (February) are an excellent opportunity to makes corporate safaris or organization safaris an excellent bonding and challenging event in a distinctly adventure oriented environment. Charitable organizations can choose these events as ways to raise funds.
Please contact us for direct planning assistance for your organization group safaris and treks.
School and volunteer groups
Misele’s educational safaris are superbly designed for school groups. We offer exclusive educational safaris that can be tailored to graduate or university level, secondary (high school), older primary (middle school) students. Through the educational safari we provide a safe, informative, through-provoking learning experience on topics of animal wildlife, ecology, geography, human history, and cultural understanding.
We are able to customize the educational safari to your student group and school needs, including team building activities and learning activities.
Adult chaperones will be necessary for all school related groups.
Please contact us directly with your details so that we can provide you details on our educational packages and help you through the planning process.
Misele believes in travel as an essential life learning process, especially for students or volunteers who are looking for a transformative experience. We encourage student travel, and will offer discounts for student groups and volunteer groups safaris and treks.
Please contact us directly with your volunteer safari or Kilimanjaro planning today.
+255 756 200 952
+1 857 939 1353
P.O. Box 13178