Let us help you select a perfect safari experience. We can help you to mix and match the best accommodations with the places you wish to travel to.
All accommodation options recommended by Misele Safaris are thoroughly vetted for quality and comfort, value for money, environmental considerations, and client satisfaction.
Enjoy an extraordinary opportunity to immerse yourself in the Tanzanian wilderness and experience the great outdoors in a natural and environmentally conscious way. Gourmet cooks prepare delicious meals by campfire and under the stars. Campsites vary from $15 to $50, depending on the national park and the exclusivity of the location.
Enjoy relaxed living on your safari. Superb accommodations greet guests after a long day of traveling on the road. Tanzanian lodges are renowned for their excellent hospitality and services.
The new way to camp is in luxury. Wake up to the sounds of Africa and warm sunlight while enjoying private hot showers and quality linens. Recent accommodation designers have united the natural surroundings with every amenity equivalent to 5 star luxury hotels.
Make your place to stay a highlight of your safari. Luxury living in the middle of the Serengeti, Tarangire, and other parks delight the senses as much as the natural attractions on your journey. Highly acclaimed hotels offer breathtaking service, amenities, and fine dining.
STANDARD KILI CAMPING
Climb in comfort with professional and expert guides and porters.
- Emergency evacuation
- All meals are designed balanced diet meals for maintaining stamina and energy
- High – altitude mountain camping tents, mattress pads included
- Lead guides are trained in first aid and have 100% safety records
LUXURY KILI CAMPING
Luxury climbs come with a few additional features:
- Overall comfort is greater which can significantly improves success rates of summiting
- Meal plan is upgraded, with more healthy variety, and we can accommodate a healthy high-mountain diet for different diets.
- Additional personal guides are on hand to monitor progress and health of group, and to provide assistance for climbers who may require closer attention or assistance
+255 756 200 952
+1 857 939 1353
P.O. Box 13178