When you get in contact with us online, by phone, or e-mail, you are getting the information from the source – no agent is involved which means no commission.
Why is Misele Safaris affordable?
We have chosen to make price a priority. This way travelers interested in Tanzania can have the opportunity to experience it without breaking the bank.
Why we have Lower Prices
- Fair prices is what we live by. When you travel with Misele, it is a partnership from beginning to end. We promise fair wages to our employees, fair returns to communities impacted by travel, and fair prices to all of our travelers. The experience of travel is not determined by how much you pay, but how much you are willing to invest yourself in a transformational journey.
- We believe travel should be for all people. We’re not rich people, we love traveling ourselves, and we don’think money should be the barrier to exploring and understanding more of the world and the people in it.
- Overpricing is rampant. Yes, I said it. There is too much if this going around. As a business of course we need to make a profit to survive and keep our operations going, however, charging people 300% markups is, honestly, ridiculous.
How do we keep safari prices lower?
Misele Safaris is actively looking for ways to save on every itinerary. This way whether you are interested in a high-end safari or budget safaris, we have you covered.
Behind every well maintained car is a good driver. Behind every good driver is a company that care about them. Taking care of our own and making sure we do quality maintenance means that we end up saving on insurance, employee, vehicle, and fuel costs.
We design the most suitable itinerary to fit your interests and find the most affordable deals. We do not compromise on quality while maintaining affordable prices. We want to provide you the most enjoyable and worry-free experience while you are with us in Tanzania. While you’re here, you are family – we take it personally that all of your travel needs are met.
|2-3 person||4 person||6 person|
|Camping||$275 / person per day||$240 / person per day||$195 / person per day|
|Lodging||$385 / person per day||$260 / person per day||$215 / person per day|
|Luxury||$450 / person per day||$320 / person per day||$290 / person per day|
Your itinerary will reflect exact numbers based on the information you have provided us.
The prices above are approximate – park fees are different for each park (Serengeti and Ngorongoro are pricier), accommodations also depend on the park and season.
- Ground transportation in 4×4 Landrovers
- Park entrance , guide fees
- Misele Safaris driver guide
- Misele Safaris private chef (for camping)
- All weather 3-season camping tents, mattress pads (for camping)
- Accommodations during safari per your accommodation perference
- All meals while on safari
- Optional inclusion of accommodation night before and after safari
- Airport transfers to and from airports is included (2 trips total in this itinerary).
- Water is included 1.5 L per person per day
|2-3 person||4 person||10+ person|
|Standard||$1850 per person||$1600 per person||$1400 per person|
|Luxury||$2050 per person||$1850 per person||$1650 per person|
Your itinerary will reflect exact and updated numbers based on the information you have provided us. The prices above are approximate – routes do vary.
Kilimanjaro journeys include:
- Park entrance, camping, hut and rescue fees
- Hot and freshly prepared meals & filtered drinking water while trekking
- Camping equipment of mountain-specific sleeping tents and gathering mess tents, tables, chairs, thermal mattress pads
- Mountain climbing crew (guide, porter, cook) costs and climbing fees
- All ground transportation to/from airport, all transportation to/from national park entrance gates
- Mountain porters for all hiking and personal baggage
- Trained first-aid guide while on mountain
+255 756 200 952
+1 857 939 1353
P.O. Box 13178